- Fri, 17:07: I wish software companies would design out the features that never get used. Microsoft Word being a good example.
- Fri, 17:13: #FF @JCWillsProbate for her very kind comment on my poetry and for being a wonderful person. PS. She knows her stuff.
- Fri, 19:06: It sounds like the youngest has made the most of her time in London. Fun, food and lots of shopping. Oh to be young.
- Fri, 19:57: Watching Extreme Wales on @BBCTwo. Wales is such an awesome country.
- Sat, 07:21: Ignus Fatuus by Charles Bukowski on #SoundCloud https://t.co/CypYURgJpa
- Sat, 07:39: Off to Dartington with Mrs S this morning. Seems odd to have no children home...but only for a few hours ☕🙏
- Sat, 07:47: Listening to "No Man Is An Island" by Thomas Merton on my morning walk.
- Sat, 08:54: Morning Dartington. https://t.co/nmkLwuGCpc
Sun, 17:00: "I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I need it." — John Cage Mon, 06:10: “I have never taken myself…
I'm off social media. About time.
Tue, 15:37: I'm beginning to think that when it comes to the climate emergency, the whole subject of population ethics/anti-natalism is a taboo…