- Tue, 12:43: Optimism: A Poetic Stop-Motion Celebration of Nature’s Resilience and the Persistence of Life Against All Odds https://t.co/yDoAnGrfsB
- Tue, 17:26: Intricate miniature models of rusty things https://t.co/L4lPz18ted / it reminded me of the Model Village in Torquay… https://t.co/7eg46ej1jk
- Tue, 19:09: Who are you? https://t.co/kUkqTevIbm
- Tue, 19:13: Life is our greatest teacher, especially in the spaces/situations that we find most challenging.
- Tue, 19:17: As I get older, the one thing I appreciate more than anything else is a decent night's sleep. I used to be able to… https://t.co/IQaLUTtLl2
- Wed, 05:45: “People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own souls.” ― C.G. Jung
- Wed, 07:10: Moan, moan, moan | today's post on Patreon https://t.co/C2lvLYQkJa https://t.co/AXGsoi2xfP
- Wed, 09:52: I hope the next generation can find meaning in their work and don't see it (only) as a means to an end.
- Wed, 10:01: One day, I might get the chance to speak to a group of aspiring lawyers about some of the 'real' issues facing the profession.
In a sense, as we are creative beings, our lives become our work of art. — Julia Cameron, The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to…
As you work with the tools in this book, as you undertake the weekly tasks, many changes will be set in motion. Chief among these changes will be…
Photo by Steve Johnson on Unsplash “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” ― Thomas Merton , No…