- Tue, 12:43: The Paradox of Freedom: The Great Humanistic Philosopher and Psychologist Erich Fromm on Moral Aloneness and Our Mi… https://t.co/HMbWOisVOq
- Tue, 13:03: Olive bread and hummus for lunch. One of my favourites.
- Tue, 17:26: More than 95% of world's population breathe dangerous air, major study finds https://t.co/qi5MMT8P6s
- Wed, 06:00: “Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love you… https://t.co/UfVe8Hgs90
- Wed, 06:35: Waking up in the middle of the night and going through a whole presentation, slide by slide, is never the best start to a day 😴
Tue, 12:11: The solution is so often the problem. https://t.co/Z9vONv7Kiy Tue, 16:26: We're so in love with our thinking, as if that's…
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…