- Tue, 12:43: The Paradox of Freedom: The Great Humanistic Philosopher and Psychologist Erich Fromm on Moral Aloneness and Our Mi… https://t.co/HMbWOisVOq
- Tue, 13:03: Olive bread and hummus for lunch. One of my favourites.
- Tue, 17:26: More than 95% of world's population breathe dangerous air, major study finds https://t.co/qi5MMT8P6s
- Wed, 06:00: “Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love you… https://t.co/UfVe8Hgs90
- Wed, 06:35: Waking up in the middle of the night and going through a whole presentation, slide by slide, is never the best start to a day 😴
Sat, 13:48: My beating heart https://t.co/iaDt2OXNFh Sat, 14:17: All the credit should go to @ michaelnobbs who shared a beautiful…
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…