- Tue, 12:43: “if you are looking for a no-nonsense practical guide to meditation and mindfulness, ” https://t.co/lVILrSUiM5 then… https://t.co/lUi3WBedTb
- Tue, 13:28: “Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.” ― David Richo
- Tue, 15:02: Eric Johnson - Once Upon A Time In Texas (EJ) 2016 https://t.co/hPkuXtx5oL / thanks @musicinablender for sharing th… https://t.co/CtRkNUYUUQ
- Tue, 16:27: OSHO: Meditation Is a Very Simple Phenomenon https://t.co/CVptH1fgOO
- Tue, 18:19: The bonsai I got for Christmas are still alive. What a relief.
- Tue, 18:41: One full day of meditation this Sunday. Just pure sitting for 6 hours with a few short breaks.
- Wed, 06:00: “Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nu… https://t.co/IiVLyw1u1N
- Wed, 07:48: Don't look back in anger https://t.co/gFEDLrICCR https://t.co/Jcr98tZTwT
- Wed, 08:09: Cornwall time. Let the fun commence.
But there was no need to be ashamed of tears, for tears bore witness that a man had the greatest of courage, the courage to…
Fat Man's Alley, South Brent, Devon "The realization that life isn’t our doing; we’re a movement of nature. Everything, just…
“Adam," my brother said, "let's not be the type of people who are afraid to live because we might die.” ― Sarah Henstra…