- Tue, 12:43: “if you are looking for a no-nonsense practical guide to meditation and mindfulness, ” https://t.co/lVILrSUiM5 then… https://t.co/lUi3WBedTb
- Tue, 13:28: “Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.” ― David Richo
- Tue, 15:02: Eric Johnson - Once Upon A Time In Texas (EJ) 2016 https://t.co/hPkuXtx5oL / thanks @musicinablender for sharing th… https://t.co/CtRkNUYUUQ
- Tue, 16:27: OSHO: Meditation Is a Very Simple Phenomenon https://t.co/CVptH1fgOO
- Tue, 18:19: The bonsai I got for Christmas are still alive. What a relief.
- Tue, 18:41: One full day of meditation this Sunday. Just pure sitting for 6 hours with a few short breaks.
- Wed, 06:00: “Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nu… https://t.co/IiVLyw1u1N
- Wed, 07:48: Don't look back in anger https://t.co/gFEDLrICCR https://t.co/Jcr98tZTwT
- Wed, 08:09: Cornwall time. Let the fun commence.
Fri, 18:02: Just going to watch a film. Joker. Late to the party but so what. Sat, 07:42: “The very motivation, the drive behind our…
Thu, 12:23: So love this poem by Yeats https://t.co/meAx6IOTmm Thu, 12:34: With our flabby democracies you would think that business and…
Wed, 15:42: First line managers. So few I ever worked for or under should have been put in charge of people. They might have been good once at…