- Fri, 12:43: A few words | https://t.co/dxzMS7d3nC https://t.co/biMQIUKtFB
- Fri, 18:07: Hello Padstow. High tide, rain and strong winds. 🙁 https://t.co/D44NpjI6pK
- Fri, 18:40: Nature. By comparison. We are so insignificant.🌊🌬💧🌩🌌⛰🏔🗺
- Sat, 06:00: “The spiritual life does not remove us from the world but leads us deeper into it” ― Henri J.M. Nouwen
- Sat, 07:22: Well, the weather hasn't improved. Still, it's nice to get away for a few days to Cornwall.
- Sat, 08:20: Really enjoying @PositiveNewsUK article on Co-operatives in the UK. Huge scope for change in the legal and digital sectors.
- Sat, 09:55: Trust me it's windy and wet out there. https://t.co/SzqSOHTpsO
- Sat, 10:57: I wonder how many substitutes there are for palm oil? It now appears to be in everything.
In a sense, as we are creative beings, our lives become our work of art. — Julia Cameron, The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to…
As you work with the tools in this book, as you undertake the weekly tasks, many changes will be set in motion. Chief among these changes will be…
Photo by Steve Johnson on Unsplash “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” ― Thomas Merton , No…