- Thu, 13:38: Life Is Simple: Dr. Dicken Bettinger https://t.co/0opH9T2PiB
- Thu, 16:00: This is so beautiful. Thank you Kas for creating and sharing. Deeply touched. https://t.co/9vTarEmNIq
- Thu, 17:42: Again, another wise soul. I know it will be thoughtful and interesting. https://t.co/wh6oUTnMcf
- Thu, 19:06: Always trust to 'your' experience of life and not what you've read or heard.
- Thu, 19:27: From one of my favourite books: "The Way of Chuang Tzu" by Thomas Merton. https://t.co/JloIA3wMWw
- Fri, 06:00: “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
- Fri, 07:21: A long and winding path https://t.co/7N2O193ezq https://t.co/IildAsNDBM
- Fri, 07:31: Life is a gift. Never forget that.
- Fri, 08:38: I love listening to @musicinablender three-hour #Quietmusic mix. It fills up my whole week. Do check out his work on @mixcloud
- Fri, 08:40: Two of my favourite people on Twitter #FF @AnnieMueller @kasmcdonnell
Sun, 14:29: A morning spent in the garden. Good to get some mud on my hands and feel the cold. Sun, 18:03: Music is in my bones. London…
Thu, 12:18: I don't know why I bother organising the cushions on the sofa when the dog throws them all on the floor. #guiltyascharged…
Sun, 12:59: Meet the new breed of cabinet minister – too rubbish to fail | Sonia Sodha https://t.co/X1IIyNnCuz Sun, 14:41: Food poverty…