- Thu, 12:59: I've taken a few days off blogging and podcasting. I just need to let things breathe a bit right now. Lots of ideas but none worth sharing.
- Thu, 16:45: 7, 21 or 100 tips, tricks and things to do. Don't fall for it, please. Just be you, 100%. The rest will look after itself.
- Thu, 17:26: UK student loan debt soars to more than �100bn https://t.co/63hEoMpf61 / education should be free. Period. https://t.co/dZXLaT7Y5a
- Thu, 19:09: HIGHER | DUBSTEP https://t.co/CHyr93K6fA / one for you @summerhayesh https://t.co/mRl9gWNMbm
- Thu, 19:17: Enya ~ Boadicea https://t.co/Rwhzz1ZHu7 / tonight's music.
- Fri, 06:00: “No one really knows why they are alive until they know what they'd die for.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
- Fri, 06:11: Miles Davis - So What https://t.co/Va1NBprym4 / this morning's music.
- Fri, 07:33: "Your job is not your life" https://t.co/X64RgNEayz
- Fri, 07:43: "The harder you try" by Charles Bukowski. https://t.co/mVyJKBHJBI
- Fri, 08:40: @SiobhanHRSheri thanks.
- Fri, 08:42: Listening to Hue & Cry on the drive to the office. Still one of the best live acts I've ever heard.
- Fri, 08:52: Hue and Cry https://t.co/ERcFehGI3y
- Fri, 09:15: Focus on having a good day https://t.co/byi6VQk3mk / I love @AnnieMueller writing. https://t.co/9eyAVXCrXR
- Fri, 10:57: I know technology is amazing, but I can't help feeling if simplicity was part of our education, then we'd all be a lot happier.
- Fri, 11:12: There is so much in life we take for granted: love, friendship, connection...to name but a few.
- Fri, 11:17: “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown” ― H.P. Lovecraft