- Tue, 12:03: RT @DalaiLama: We are all social animals and compassion, care and concern for others bring us together.
- Tue, 13:16: Don't ask me why, but all I keep seeing is a discussion about symptoms never the cause(s). #leadership #change #socialmedia
- Tue, 13:20: There's only so much GDPR a man can take.
- Tue, 13:45: Grace Jones blaring out in my local coffee haunt. Right on...
- Wed, 06:00: “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” ― Virginia Woolf
- Wed, 07:20: Impostor syndrome https://t.co/JqvNPH14cc https://t.co/RxKOS1s0o1
- Wed, 07:28: Charles Bukowski reads his "Friendly Advice To A Lot Of Young Men" by brainpicker #np on #SoundCloud https://t.co/IjqtbrbxfR
- Wed, 08:27: Off to the @DevonBizShow later.
- Wed, 08:30: It's a Thoreau sort of day. Simplicity rules, or it should do!
In a sense, as we are creative beings, our lives become our work of art. — Julia Cameron, The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to…
As you work with the tools in this book, as you undertake the weekly tasks, many changes will be set in motion. Chief among these changes will be…
Photo by Steve Johnson on Unsplash “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” ― Thomas Merton , No…