- Wed, 19:25: I started my day with Bukowski and I've ended it the same way.
- Wed, 19:31: The thing is, #Bukowski cuts to the heart of what life is (all) about. What else is there?
- Wed, 20:23: OSHO: You Have Everything, but You Don't Have Yourself https://t.co/6hjeotKLUP
- Wed, 22:02: "You are Perfect" Benjamin Smythe, interviewed by Teresa Arrieta https://t.co/Ea0JDmke5E https://t.co/3Nn5oU1gEF
- Thu, 06:00: “You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” ― Toni Morrison, Song of Solomon
- Thu, 07:17: A life of less https://t.co/ZP3WYgGXKe https://t.co/Lo2LH7wTFL
Wed, 12:13: Critical measures of global heating reaching tipping point, study finds https://t.co/YyUq0lo6nu Wed, 17:06: Some days it's…
Tue, 13:51: Now playing: Riders on the Storm https://t.co/tjJeAWmvRr / love the intro to this song. Tue, 14:01: Five reasons why moral…
Mon, 16:04: "Things are going to slide, slide in all directions Won't be nothing (won't be nothing) Nothing you can measure anymore The…