- Wed, 19:25: I started my day with Bukowski and I've ended it the same way.
- Wed, 19:31: The thing is, #Bukowski cuts to the heart of what life is (all) about. What else is there?
- Wed, 20:23: OSHO: You Have Everything, but You Don't Have Yourself https://t.co/6hjeotKLUP
- Wed, 22:02: "You are Perfect" Benjamin Smythe, interviewed by Teresa Arrieta https://t.co/Ea0JDmke5E https://t.co/3Nn5oU1gEF
- Thu, 06:00: “You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” ― Toni Morrison, Song of Solomon
- Thu, 07:17: A life of less https://t.co/ZP3WYgGXKe https://t.co/Lo2LH7wTFL
Mon, 13:26: Does the word ‘normal’ have any meaning? Everything seems at odds with everything else. Tue, 06:00: "The individual has always…
Sat, 13:58: Sitting quietly and undisturbed listening to Portishead - Glory Box. Doesn't get much better. Sat, 16:59: OLD HANDS - Stephen…