- Mon, 12:08: Amazing talk by Dicken Bettinger. Really moved. #3pconference
- Mon, 16:47: End of day #2 of @3pconference. Loved it.
- Mon, 17:54: I think I've seen almost every Tube stop on my trip to London.
- Mon, 18:24: One more day in London for the @3pconference. I need space and time for everything I've heard and felt to settle. #3pconference #connection
- Mon, 19:12: I'll miss Greenwich. I can see why @EvieSummerhayes loves it so much. https://t.co/blSXUEMqeP
- Tue, 05:27: Last day of the @3pconference. A truly fantastic experience. I'll be sad when it finishes. #3pconference
- Tue, 06:00: “The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing.” ― Oscar Wilde
- Tue, 07:37: Speaking to my youngest this morning just made me think of the power of love. Nothing else.
Fri, 12:15: RT @ seasonalight: Chapter Severn – The Mouth – Deus Ex Machina https://t.co/qP0GqDs2KI On Capitalism and plot flaws, and more…
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…
Wed, 15:00: Mrs S has taken the plunge and bought an electric car for work. Long overdue. I'm also close to selling my car. Back to riding my…