- Sun, 17:36: Quietmusic https://t.co/iui9nTgLSf
- Sun, 18:01: I've been reading some of the poetry of Chad Sugg. Not quite @bukowski_net, but again it feels real and alive.
- Sun, 18:56: Portishead. Where did they go?
- Sun, 18:57: Cycling was invented by the gods.
- Mon, 06:20: “Haiku is not a shriek, a howl, a sigh, or a yawn; rather, it is the deep breath of life.” ― Santōka Taneda
- Mon, 07:35: Running on empty https://t.co/UTcDuZ2uLp / this week's blog
- Mon, 08:00: It's never too late https://t.co/PvZZ4QsLe2 / today's podcast on @audioBoom https://t.co/sZVVKP45fi
I'm off social media. About time.
Tue, 15:37: I'm beginning to think that when it comes to the climate emergency, the whole subject of population ethics/anti-natalism is a taboo…
Mon, 12:03: Sat waiting before my dental appt. Looking at what's left of the high street in Paignton. Nice to see a new deli/bakery. I really…
- 0 comments