- Sun, 17:36: Quietmusic https://t.co/iui9nTgLSf
- Sun, 18:01: I've been reading some of the poetry of Chad Sugg. Not quite @bukowski_net, but again it feels real and alive.
- Sun, 18:56: Portishead. Where did they go?
- Sun, 18:57: Cycling was invented by the gods.
- Mon, 06:20: “Haiku is not a shriek, a howl, a sigh, or a yawn; rather, it is the deep breath of life.” ― Santōka Taneda
- Mon, 07:35: Running on empty https://t.co/UTcDuZ2uLp / this week's blog
- Mon, 08:00: It's never too late https://t.co/PvZZ4QsLe2 / today's podcast on @audioBoom https://t.co/sZVVKP45fi
Sat, 13:48: My beating heart https://t.co/iaDt2OXNFh Sat, 14:17: All the credit should go to @ michaelnobbs who shared a beautiful…
Thu, 12:57: Too many humans... https://t.co/RLK6jzzAPn Thu, 14:08: More Carbon Emissions Will Kill More People. Here's How Many.…
Wed, 12:13: Critical measures of global heating reaching tipping point, study finds https://t.co/YyUq0lo6nu Wed, 17:06: Some days it's…