- Thu, 13:49: The Importance of Finding and Standing in Our Truth - Tiny Buddha https://t.co/TeC0PsS1LN https://t.co/8o90sodVtw
- Thu, 15:17: One for the pen geeks. Do you have a favourite gel pen? I've discovered a @uniball_uk Signo that is just wonderful to write with. In fact, I'd say I was a bit addicted.
- Thu, 17:17: @oxford_brookes very impressed with your discussion tonight (for daughter #3) on accommodation etc. Thank you. I know it can't be easy.
- Thu, 17:20: If you don't know my good friend Dave Smith https://t.co/pQsYiIf7UR you should definitely check out his work. World-class and that's no understatement. (@StefanPowell you guys should get together).
- Thu, 17:50: Becoming Stillness - Richard Rohr https://t.co/mcyKQ7gBuv / one for you @andowrites @brigidrussell51 @WildFigSolns @charlie_psych @kxgrave2002 @weirb4
- Fri, 06:00: "To love means to open ourselves to the negative as well as the positive - to grief, sorrow, and disappointment as well as to joy, fulfillment, and an intensity of consciousness we did not know was possible before." — Rollo May
- Fri, 08:47: We (and I generalise like hell) think we're the authors of our fortune or despair but perhaps it's more a case of us being on the receiving end -- i.e. a conduit -- of our gifts and/or travails. #justathought
- Fri, 09:04: Our current thinking (which drives our actions) has got us to this point in our evolution. Therefore, to deal with (inter alia) climate change, ecocide, inequailty and discrimination, surely that's the place to investigate and not the use of more extrinsic levers.
- Fri, 09:29: Another rabbit hole for the weekend: Extinction Radio https://t.co/jRIPjjYSru https://t.co/gJlcV4K3VL
- Fri, 11:36: Being seen for who we truly are, and not in an egoic way, is, I think, a daily struggle. In fact, and speaking personally, if we're not careful, in contorting ourselves to fit in and/or be heard, there's a risk of losing all sense of personhood (i.e. "Who am I?").
You won't like this.
Daru Jones the drummer. He blows my mind.