Here I am sat at my computer, a warm drink, time on my side — for now — and able to share a few things online.
In case you've forgotten, it wasn't that long ago that the home phone was the only means of communication (save letter writing...) and that was rationed by dint of the cost.
I certainly know that this year I've got to make better use of the digital tools at my disposal and, no, that doesn't mean launching another podcast on the world but being more thoughtful about how often I share and the content thereof. Less = more, always.
Today will be a day of housework and reading. Rugby is on TV but I'm not sure I can be bothered. Oh, and hopefully we'll go for a walk. Sure, it's cold, but it's a great way to get some exercise and to remind yourself what it is to be human.
Take care and enjoy your day.
- Sat, 16:00: I'm looking to buy a new laptop. Any thoughts?
- Sat, 18:55: Being alive is the most amazing thing. We take it all for granted but it's such a precious gift. https://t.co/y4xCHh4fWS
- Sun, 05:13: https://t.co/ejfvy1h8v4
- Sun, 05:33: 05:29 https://t.co/b8EWV9QjaO
- Sun, 07:00: Our waking hours https://t.co/ePkNunn193 / today's little old blog. https://t.co/LEEnmBZ9TT
- Sun, 07:19: Quietmusic https://t.co/Yydyuu2cIA