I could easily go back to bed.
- Thu, 15:26: I want to buy the latest Francis Bacon biography but I'm going to hold off for now. An artist that just blows my mind alongside Rothko and Van Gogh.
- Thu, 17:09: Compassionate listening. Could be the rest of my days. (cc. @brigidrussell51 @charlie_psych)
- Fri, 04:50: "Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say “My tooth is aching” than to say “My heart is broken." — C.S. Lewis
- Fri, 05:29: 5.28 am https://t.co/U8YYzIp5ih
- Fri, 07:00: Radical self-enquiry https://t.co/VjuuO5BD54 https://t.co/mgzP0S7vd3
- Fri, 08:00: Searching outside the algorithm - Austin Kleon https://t.co/g4YLtdJugP
of another week.
It's been a slow one; and I put to bed a mega contract, which means in all likelihood the business will be otherwise preoccupied for now.
Hopefully, over the coming weeks, I'll have time to assess, again, what's left of my working life and where I should be spending my time. I know I've said this before but this job doesn't feel like the last staging post for an ageing and embattled lawyer.
Have a good weekend.