- Wed, 16:48: I wonder if there's a bookstore or library out there that would like some of my nearly new books? The only issue is getting the books to them and the cost.
- Wed, 17:22: Zen Books That Don’t Suck | Hardcore Zen https://t.co/kRyXjhsJ8j
- Wed, 17:36: https://t.co/FWVA09dyfA
- Wed, 18:46: I think I've seen enough pictures of cats today to last me a lifetime.
- Thu, 06:01: "Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you." — Lao Tzu
- Thu, 06:51: Wired for success https://t.co/GM9Fd2AX7F / today's little old blog. https://t.co/drPdGed5sl
- Thu, 10:27: Sweet potato soup with a hint of curry. Lunch sorted for me and daughter #3. Always the best time to catch up with her and find out what's going on in her world.
- Thu, 11:04: @raynor_winn I'm absolutely loving The Wild Silence. I've got it on audiobook format. Close to tears quite a lot (sadness and delight...) and also find myself bursting into fits of giggles. Bravo and thank you.
Still my favourite artist and that's saying something given I cried the last time I stood in the Rothko room in the Tate.