- Thu, 18:10: Oh dear. Another rabbit hole: Treadstone.
- Thu, 22:54: 😔 https://t.co/3lMRlZbK1M
- Fri, 06:00: “Listen closely... the eternal hush of silence goes on and on throughout all this, and has been going on, and will go on and on. This is because the world is nothing but a dream and is just thought of and the everlasting eternity pays no attention to it.” ― Jack Kerouac
- Fri, 06:58: It’s going to be (I really hope) a quiet day. Reading, reflecting and a little bit of writing, in between the legal stuff of course!
- Fri, 07:23: Perfect present for me and Alfie 🐕 https://t.co/Hw66Z7rae7
- Fri, 07:26: Soup made for lunchtime with a few leftover veggies. Love the smell first thing - a little bit like Christmas 🎄 day.
- Fri, 08:25: Just finished reading the short story, The Country of the Blind by H. G. Wells. Brilliant. It’s where the saying “In the Country of the Blind the One-Eyed Man is King” comes from. But is he?
- Fri, 08:38: Die Wise / here again 🙏 https://t.co/M57MdqW72i
- Fri, 09:58: In Conversation: Stephen Jenkinson with Christos Galanis | Borrowed Time https://t.co/g8WVfVCIbQ / I'm really looking forward to this event tonight. https://t.co/IDvYQV5HtS
- Fri, 11:07: I love the expression peace in our heart. It doesn’t need us to do anything or go anywhere and certainly not to hang on the words of another guru but instead to be alive to what this unique moment offers us. For me at least, I often find the whole thing quite overwhelming.
I know that 2021 won't be much different to this year (as sh*t as it's been), but I'm resolute in upending some of the established narratives, particularly those around work.
And I don't mean the (now) tired story between W.F.H. and same as it ever was. That will play out the way it will play out.
No, I want to reimagine a world where capital and corporate elitism isn't the only story on our lips.
What does that look like?
That's the $64K QUESTION.
Not holacracy or any of form of New Age experience but something more community-minded where usefulness, exchange value and living in the gift doesn't give rise to another book and sales paradigm but something much more meaningful.
Much — and I mean much — to ponder.