( Collapse )
- Sat, 13:48: My beating heart https://t.co/iaDt2OXNFh
- Sat, 14:17: All the credit should go to @michaelnobbs who shared a beautiful blessing of John that is still causing me to think… https://t.co/CeJHY00wk1
- Sat, 14:28: I would love to re-enter the legal profession with the aim of trying to help lawyers connect their work with their… https://t.co/VxyIW0Uefb
- Sat, 14:40: Companies - I mean those people who supposedly have their hand on the tiller - never ask the hard questions. They s… https://t.co/wWMI8kHON5
- Sat, 15:32: #NowPlaying on @GooglePlayMusic: Suddenly Last Summer https://t.co/7oEfanLp2i
- Sat, 15:39: i’m bored dad https://t.co/9gPGFES6gX
- Sat, 17:51: I feel most open to what is when I connect with those souls no longer here. I don't know how to explain the opennes… https://t.co/BToZMivZ6Q
- Sun, 06:00: “There exists only the present instant... a Now which always and without end is itself new. There is no yesterday n… https://t.co/B1apYJrO7B
- Sun, 09:18: Alfie's life is so simple. A good walk, preferably with the opportunity to swim or get covered in mud. A decent siz… https://t.co/9gUIQzOFIw
- Sun, 09:31: All about Andy: extracts from Warhol – A Life As Art https://t.co/epLVVLWVjm / another one for the list. https://t.co/B8jPkkVr4G
I've never cried so much listening to this programme.
So bloody emotional.