I've updated it.
If I'm able to raise the necessary funds for another year of hosting — it's around £200 — then I'll keep it. If not, it will go to the blogosphere in the sky.
- Tue, 12:58: What (if anything) are you searching for? https://t.co/Ar7woTUs9l https://t.co/zZwpQLgXmS
- Tue, 15:13: If I ran an event would anyone come? I've my doubts. https://t.co/x9MQ6LZJXD
- Tue, 15:28: I’m reading a fascinating piece called “Are we Awake?” by the late A R Orage one of Gurdjieff’s most important stud… https://t.co/WwQx7zWWlT
- Tue, 16:34: Things haven’t moved on much. Live in the question: it’s so important. https://t.co/nmZnSz3hDI https://t.co/hkWSPQtJvt
- Wed, 04:56: I'm a #girldad too. ❤️❤️❤️ https://t.co/2m8AFuTQp5
- Wed, 05:33: "Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its roots into the very depth of your he… https://t.co/XQ48HD8ldg
- Wed, 07:20: Good morning ☕ https://t.co/uqxtaca0N4 / today's blog offering #nonduality https://t.co/aBtk7X262n
- Wed, 11:04: Are you happy? | on Patreon https://t.co/GHkzLyDxgf https://t.co/MceYzWADL6
- Wed, 11:32: no-thing https://t.co/QG0P66YayN https://t.co/sMq20Ge0wu
- Wed, 11:55: Thank you Rick. 🙏 https://t.co/tVLzmUhXIE
It's so hackneyed: yesterday is gone; tomorrow is a mystery; and today is all you've got.
But, actually, this moment is all you've got and it's as rich and deeply mysterious as the projections and fantasies we give to the past and/or future.
To me (at least) the biggest ah-ha has been that every-thing is no more and no less than a moving, shifting, energetic experience — i.e. formless.
What it is, no one knows.
From that place of not knowing, I feel open to whatever happens — as Zorba said: the full catastrophe.
I hope I've not shared this already but this interview between Dr Robert Saltzman (who else right now?) and Joan Tollifson is so beautiful.
thi s is i t.
something to wake us up.
but it sure beats the beating heart
of (our) life
no fucking thing