- Sat, 15:03: I've updated my Patreon page; it now feels much closer to what I'm trying to offer with my essays/blogs and audio r… https://t.co/W4An2Aqcs1
- Sat, 16:22: Home from home on @Patreon https://t.co/gw0DWgaf8G https://t.co/h27Kfgpep4
- Sat, 16:42: Documentary Zen - The Best of Alan Watts https://t.co/OtMaZtnHOF https://t.co/gKp1Pscbcs
- Sat, 16:58: I love Jimmy Somerville https://t.co/AQyY8JXC37
- Sat, 17:45: I'm feeling quite emotional right now. Perhaps it's the time of year, but the universe is connecting me with all th… https://t.co/99w37nbXad
- Sat, 18:04: Daughter #3 has found a great job in Totnes; it's not the work but the people that have made it for her. Key takeaw… https://t.co/udPhDKmAgT
- Sun, 06:00: “Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no… https://t.co/so0HuH5I0e
- Sun, 07:11: Accept this moment | this week's monologue on Patreon https://t.co/SF4G8IhtBl https://t.co/ljzs372mI7
December 8th, 2019
I'm very likely to ditch the paid blog in early 2020.
It hasn't earnt its keep — hence LJ, again.
Sorry for the hiatus.
Nothing much has changed in the last two years save I've got a bit older.
I doubt it.
Oh, I do have a Patreon page which keeps me busy.
Have a wonderful Sunday.