November 7th, 2019
( Collapse )
- Wed, 12:43: Sadly, we're drowning in a deficit of elders.
- Wed, 17:26: “Grief is the midwife of your capacity to be immensely grateful for being born.” ― Stephen Jenkinson, Die Wise: A M… https://t.co/Kb4w2S45mA
- Wed, 18:16: Hello Dusseldorf. Shame I can’t get out tonight to explore the delights of the city. Next time.
- Wed, 20:23: Death rarely informs our life. If it did (and it's conjecture I know), I'm confident the world wouldn't be racing h… https://t.co/lSKiJG6MCl
- Wed, 21:07: Bukowski, one of those rarities (Starving and Art) https://t.co/znYkL9sIVL
- Wed, 21:13: Sat in a hotel room in Germany and listening to Bukowski. It seems very fitting.
- Thu, 06:11: “Life begins where fear ends.” — Osho
- Thu, 07:33: I’m off to Dartmoor on Saturday to attend a form of shinrin-yoku (forest bathing) gathering. The start of something… https://t.co/XZeAO3Cm62
- Thu, 07:43: Reading poetry at breakfast time. My wife will think I’m weird (...again) but I can’t think of a better way to star… https://t.co/3J9qxn8Ppc
- Thu, 07:44: HT @EmmaDixon_EU https://t.co/3DwUzg75Un