June 21st, 2019
( Collapse )
- Thu, 12:43: Are we blind to our desires that so crush nature? Perhaps it is we're so consumed by having it all that we don't ca… https://t.co/pnwZBCjIe9
- Thu, 13:25: The mythical “Head of Marketing” https://t.co/j4EOVOSBO0 / been there, done that. Never again. https://t.co/oV3J6WD6Fo
- Thu, 16:41: This world, in so many respects, bears no resemblance to the one of my childhood. And not, sadly, for the better.
- Thu, 17:55: It's only when everything falls away that we begin to see the world anew. And I don't mean a pristine, righteous pl… https://t.co/vuTmewFAW1
- Fri, 06:00: “A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life… https://t.co/uCbGIELdQs
- Fri, 06:49: This morning’s podcast. #grief #diewise #elderhood https://t.co/VA0O6wQpaQ
- Fri, 07:33: Too often (sometimes forever) we turn our backs on our soul's desire -- e.g. writing, art or speaking our truth --… https://t.co/JUeHtAxwt0
- Fri, 08:33: I want your honest answer to this question - a beautiful piece by @AnnieMueller https://t.co/VH0pPyf3gP https://t.co/j8G047H5x7
- Fri, 09:28: What a nice touch. @AnnieMueller blog post that I just shared also has a wonderful @Spotify playlist. I'd love to d… https://t.co/mYtygTCepr
- Fri, 09:47: @instagram now has more adverts than it does shares. I wish there was a decent alternative with no or minimal advertising.