- Sat, 14:50: We've arrived at a point of no return with the environment -- think of what's been lost -- and we suddenly grow a conscience. Really!
- Sat, 16:39: Today’s album https://t.co/zmtZEn6RPN
- Sat, 17:17: Letting go of our attachment to desires, material possessions and faux messaging is the only way to move forward...in our lives.
- Sat, 17:19: RT @streetartmagic: Street Art by Charles Leval https://t.co/hVBPwGSa5q
- Sat, 17:21: @PaulDuxbury thanks for the follow Paul 🙏
- Sat, 17:25: What did our ancestors teach us? Surely not how to grow an economy on the back of the earth’s destruction? Frankly,… https://t.co/T9hIy4audV
- Sat, 18:35: Grief hangs heavy in the air across all our lives. Loved ones 💕, the environment, and the shell-game called work wh… https://t.co/2Cswm0ndkN
- Sat, 20:00: Just back from our local pub. We’ve gone from three to one in the space of a few years. It feels like the heart of the village has gone.
- Sat, 20:05: St. Paul & The Broken Bones whilst cooking tea. If you like blues you’ll love them. https://t.co/xq7zea6dYR
- Sun, 06:00: “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness a… https://t.co/U7kwPdX2MI
June 9th, 2019
Life is not about us.
It's about everyone else.
You think I'm being stupid but it's true. If all we think is that life was created for us then you're deluded.