May 18th, 2019
( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 13:00: “There is a time in life when you expect the world to be always full of new things. And then comes a...” https://t.co/ST6cbq1v9j
- Fri, 17:26: 12 excuses for climate inaction and how to refute them https://t.co/mae4LMezPL https://t.co/BbyTcAiXNg
- Fri, 17:48: When you’re dealing with a €[big]M tender. That sort of day.
- Fri, 18:23: Are we now addicted to self-determination? And then what?
- Fri, 18:51: Why is it we're so death phobic? Perhaps it's me, but the moment I start to open up about the subject people immediately get uncomfortable.
- Fri, 20:23: Revealed: air pollution may be damaging 'every organ in the body' https://t.co/nRc7n5FiKp
- Fri, 22:02: Death https://t.co/Rjn24ZeFMC https://t.co/sclgnlQL6p
- Sat, 06:00: “...and then, I have nature and art and poetry, and if that is not enough, what is enough?” ― Vincent Willem van G… https://t.co/7MDhsFK8JH
- Sat, 07:43: A quiet start ... https://t.co/EyMCHMpKkL
- Sat, 08:03: RT @DrSteveMarshall: This week's blog: "The New Curriculum" ~ https://t.co/t05ffo3604 "I’m hoping for a shift in the core curriculum of our…