May 6th, 2019
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sun, 12:06: I hope you can access and read this but @patrickandr shared this today (about his brother) and it demonstrates we'v… https://t.co/spRtJ5Z67r
- Sun, 14:39: Really enjoying @letouryorkshire. @millarmind still the best commentator: the right mix of geekery, insight and passion for the sport.
- Sun, 14:47: The scientists have to be listened to. If not, we’re doomed. Dead, extinct, irrelevant. https://t.co/uEXQiFXksv
- Sun, 15:40: Law firms "willing to draw up NDAs" that breach SRA guidance - Legal Futures https://t.co/1uQRWYrVAX / no more, no… https://t.co/d9yB2SCsro
- Sun, 15:45: I've started to look at value statements of law firms. -- don't ask. And then I think, "OK, do they mirror the valu… https://t.co/rOirXIssqu
- Sun, 16:00: If any law can beat this of @InterfaceInc https://t.co/BSv0Xv5A5T then please raise your hands. I know it's not you… https://t.co/SOTtpJFpql
- Sun, 16:04: Are there any companies to the legal sector focused on reengineering firms to take account of: (1)… https://t.co/5wpvsigulc
- Sun, 16:11: How the hell did I miss @Logic301? And there was me thinking I was this hip 51-year-old dude -- LOL.
- Sun, 16:12: So many sports -- e.g. swimming, horse racing and, yes, even cycling -- have a got a big problem (at least at elite level) with diversity.
- Sun, 16:16: Just about to craft my blog on law firm values. Don't worry, it will be short. PS. If you're a managing partner, yo… https://t.co/GWhHJyPX7P