July 7th, 2018
- Fri, 12:43: New Frontiers: Planetary Stewardship – Edmund Hillary Fellowship https://t.co/hry6ZKM16g https://t.co/1bvdLKouUA
- Fri, 17:26: Red list research finds 26,000 global species under extinction threat https://t.co/UBOLdEX96Z
- Fri, 18:34: About a 1/3rd of the way into the book. Sublime, glorious writing and I can highly recommend it. https://t.co/wtvGYHBvm1
- Sat, 06:06: “The less you know, the more you will be known The less you want, the more you will have The less you are, the more… https://t.co/4hXUktFu1c
- Sat, 07:30: What's really important to you? | today's post on Patreon https://t.co/cXfKm3Qei1 https://t.co/IaCQSShwDM
- Sat, 08:15: A nice little spin 🚲 before the day properly starts. Nice quiet roads and for a change some very considerate drivers.
- Sat, 08:36: RT @LeTour: #TDF2018 - Stage 1 // Étape 1 Game on ! The journey starts in Noirmoutier, along the French west coast, with a probable bunh sp…