May 19th, 2018
( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 12:43: The respect of personhood vs the respect of authority https://t.co/RnH0dJYVxe
- Fri, 18:34: The irony of a law firm telling us that our providers have to fully comply with #GDPR but seeming to duck the issue… https://t.co/CnAH3xQJiH
- Fri, 18:45: I've been in post for 6 weeks as an in-house lawyer and haven't heard from a single law firm -- even ones I've work… https://t.co/HzEaBzQQ1o
- Fri, 18:47: Actually, if I get the chance I'm much more likely to go direct to the Bar with Blackstone Chambers always being my… https://t.co/4VNkrGSZ7w
- Fri, 18:59: “Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn anything or anyone that does not… https://t.co/CaUaQlHngg
- Fri, 19:06: I'm going to record a podcast over the weekend and share on @Patreon. I feel I've a lot to catch up on.
- Fri, 19:44: I'm sick to death of all these GDPR emails. Nearly all of them don't comply. I suppose it's my fault for signing up in the first place.
- Sat, 05:53: This morning's music https://t.co/0bIusTH3U0
- Sat, 06:02: “Maybe journey is not so much a journey ahead, or a journey into space, but a journey into presence.” ― Nelle Morton, The Journey is Home
- Sat, 06:17: 'Courage' | as promised, this weekend's podcast recorded on Patreon https://t.co/7unQiXKJoH https://t.co/JngDM2vCjJ