May 16th, 2018
- Tue, 12:43: Optimism: A Poetic Stop-Motion Celebration of Nature’s Resilience and the Persistence of Life Against All Odds https://t.co/yDoAnGrfsB
- Tue, 17:26: Intricate miniature models of rusty things https://t.co/L4lPz18ted / it reminded me of the Model Village in Torquay… https://t.co/7eg46ej1jk
- Tue, 19:09: Who are you? https://t.co/kUkqTevIbm
- Tue, 19:13: Life is our greatest teacher, especially in the spaces/situations that we find most challenging.
- Tue, 19:17: As I get older, the one thing I appreciate more than anything else is a decent night's sleep. I used to be able to… https://t.co/IQaLUTtLl2
- Wed, 05:45: “People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own souls.” ― C.G. Jung
- Wed, 07:10: Moan, moan, moan | today's post on Patreon https://t.co/C2lvLYQkJa https://t.co/AXGsoi2xfP
- Wed, 09:52: I hope the next generation can find meaning in their work and don't see it (only) as a means to an end.
- Wed, 10:01: One day, I might get the chance to speak to a group of aspiring lawyers about some of the 'real' issues facing the profession.