November 21st, 2017
But you know this, don't you?
The answer(s) is not out there; namely, in trying to constantly control your life.
Likewise, all the positive mental attitude exhortation is slightly wasted when you can't control your thinking.
If you must do anything, sit (still), breathe and listen to your heart.
You may find it the best antidote to living in our always-on world.
To live in these parts.
A few photos of my locus.
You'll find it here.
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 12:41: "Meet our team" needs updating when it's more likely that everyone works in a silo. #law #legal
- Mon, 12:43: Nasa map of Earth's seasons over 20 years highlights climate change https://t.co/3k7Lice4Gi
- Mon, 13:08: “there are worse things than being alone but it often takes decades to realize this and most often when you do it's… https://t.co/ppzk0oKq7o
- Mon, 13:45: The curse of 404 errors
- Mon, 15:42: I write mostly on Patreon and my blog with the occasional piece on Tumblr. All great platforms each with their own audience.
- Mon, 16:26: I just liked “Dialogue with Zen Master Doshin, Sept 20th 2016” on #Vimeo: https://t.co/IoorpXUZJz
- Mon, 16:38: Dying Before You Die Koan https://t.co/BHAPHbJjrA
- Mon, 17:41: RT @ElsaAsce: This is a personal post from me but it is necessary. Change needs to happen in law schools. Shaping your own legal path: My e…
- Mon, 17:45: Thanks @musicinablender. A few tunes this week to remind me of times past.
- Mon, 18:51: Driving back from Totnes I had this flashback of listening to The Blood Donor by Tony Hancock https://t.co/ZTIGU69N9C
An amazing life; and amazing life.
It's a blessing
The trouble is
we can't make up our mind
which we prefer.
Well, at least I've now got one more string to my bow: a freelance solicitor.