October 21st, 2017
- Fri, 12:43: A few words | https://t.co/dxzMS7d3nC https://t.co/biMQIUKtFB
- Fri, 18:07: Hello Padstow. High tide, rain and strong winds. 🙁 https://t.co/D44NpjI6pK
- Fri, 18:40: Nature. By comparison. We are so insignificant.🌊🌬💧🌩🌌⛰🏔🗺
- Sat, 06:00: “The spiritual life does not remove us from the world but leads us deeper into it” ― Henri J.M. Nouwen
- Sat, 07:22: Well, the weather hasn't improved. Still, it's nice to get away for a few days to Cornwall.
- Sat, 08:20: Really enjoying @PositiveNewsUK article on Co-operatives in the UK. Huge scope for change in the legal and digital sectors.
- Sat, 09:55: Trust me it's windy and wet out there. https://t.co/SzqSOHTpsO
- Sat, 10:57: I wonder how many substitutes there are for palm oil? It now appears to be in everything.