October 4th, 2017
( Collapse )
- Tue, 13:20: There are too many books (now) all saying the same thing. #bethechange
- Tue, 17:42: Gotta love where you live https://t.co/OpcGyQfxGE
- Tue, 18:51: JAY-Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulder https://t.co/Hw8qNfwEbV / tonight's music
- Tue, 19:11: Only connect https://t.co/zVabDX8Xcb
- Tue, 19:29: My late uncle would be proud of me. Missing you bro
- Tue, 19:37: evening @louholistics. How are you?
- Tue, 19:38: When you look at our supposed leaders you're bound to ask "Is that it?".
- Tue, 19:39: If only more people would read Thomas Merton.
- Tue, 19:42: Who's had the biggest influence on you? Me. My late grandparents, Peter & Lorna. Love was everything. No material crap.
- Tue, 19:44: Walk around a graveyard and my abiding thought is that everyone was loved at one time in their life.