July 6th, 2017
( Read more...Collapse )
- Wed, 12:07: Writing Wednesdays: Report from the Trenches, #1 https://t.co/0CqpiJRME4 by @SPressfield https://t.co/C8ngltmPUU
- Wed, 12:43: ‘The Creation of the Morning Line’ on @SoundCloud https://t.co/R28qroG1TD (a reading by Charles Bukowski) https://t.co/NW0VqX8c95
- Wed, 17:26: Joan Quir�s - Calligraphy & Lettering https://t.co/BXReqjkPqI https://t.co/6K5jyY7dIm
- Wed, 18:57: Another glorious evening in Devon.
- Wed, 18:59: The most valuable asset of any business is...and it's not AI.
- Wed, 19:15: Imagine telling your kids to prepare for 50+ years of doing meaningless work. It's no wonder they want to chil for as long as possible.
- Wed, 19:25: It's back to the drawing board with my writing. But that's a good thing, right?
- Wed, 20:23: For those accounts I'm still using -- @Dropbox, @Evernote & @Vimeo -- I must make better use of them. #useitorloseit
- Wed, 22:02: I use @natekontny Draft more and more. Such a neat platform to write to and share.
- Wed, 22:29: When you get back @EvieSummerhayes we need to sort Dad's tattoo. PS. Don't tell Allison!