July 5th, 2017
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 12:03: One for you @EvieSummerhayes if you've time before you jump on the plane. Have a fab time. https://t.co/78uppa0neY
- Tue, 12:43: Mary Oliver on What Attention Really Means and Her Moving Elegy for Her Soul Mate https://t.co/K7pHEEIfkD https://t.co/S3VErlR2gz
- Tue, 16:36: What's the betting that Sagan will be riding tomorrow? Disgraceful. I hope Cav isn't off the bike for too long. #LeTour
- Tue, 17:26: Nature https://t.co/SFwyuOBIuN https://t.co/x3S4Q3zUlk
- Tue, 18:08: I'm glad Sagan has been DQ
- Tue, 18:11: I am not materialistic but if someone could purloin all the Mr Ben episodes for my 50th birthday I'd be eternally grateful.
- Tue, 18:13: RT @ChrisGPackham: The last great European forest is being destroyed . Please sign this . . . https://t.co/hDZsb1lxtP
- Tue, 18:16: "Plenty of talent..." in making us the laughing stock of Europe. https://t.co/2sl9uDwkai
- Tue, 18:19: Please @Waterstones can you improve your stock of poetry books in Plymouth. No Mary Oliver, only one Bukowski and zero Rimbaud.
- Tue, 18:19: RT @itvcycling: Tour De France Jury President Philippe Marien explains decision to disqualify Peter Sagan from @LeTour https://t.co/KbrXtf…