July 4th, 2017
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 12:52: My online presence https://t.co/MYhXxlpD29 https://t.co/yJqpYqjWCh
- Mon, 13:37: RT @PWCycling: The amount of #GiroRosa information seems to get less & less every year... This kind of #womenscycling detective work become…
- Mon, 13:39: The most emphatic voice in women's cycling @PWCycling. She deserves her own TV channel. Another tireless advocate is @huw_williams1.
- Mon, 13:41: @summerhayesh 😕 https://t.co/EmK9nsy2um
- Mon, 14:01: RT @WMNcycling: #GiroRosa "There were a lot of big name sprinters...makes the win even more satisfying" @bannahharnes wins stage 3 https://…
- Mon, 16:25: RT @ds_stef: Giro Rosa has to be the most frustrating race to follow. Such a massive wasted opportunity for the sport.
- Mon, 16:25: RT @peta: Wait until you see the footage of the "meat batter" in your hot dogs 🤢 https://t.co/EI5SXrmpUL
- Mon, 19:05: Tonight's little stroll https://t.co/wN9PeN7Y2o
- Mon, 19:12: Men's cycling doesn't favour the small guy anymore e.g. Pantani. A bit like most sports. @NairoQuinCo perhaps the exception. #LeTour
- Mon, 20:22: On my reading list: Hunter S. Thompson.