- Sat, 12:29: Just uploaded "The Unexamined Life" to @mixcloud https://t.co/E5coDhFkG5 Listen up!
- Sat, 12:43: “Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” ― Ramana Maharshi
- Sat, 13:10: If you need help with any issue or project and feel I can help, then you can now instruct me via Clarity https://t.co/bTjPj8JNAH
- Sat, 13:29: Where next? https://t.co/mKbJMxjx6n - today's blog, which explains further the journey ahead. https://t.co/YkPhqOiPUY
- Sat, 16:48: Right, I've created my event on @eventbrite. I just need to check with Buckfast Abbey that I can run there for 2017.
- Sat, 17:26: “Enlightenment is ego's ultimate disappointment.” ― Chögyam Trungpa
- Sat, 20:23: “Enlightenment means taking full responsibility for your life.” ― William Blake
- Sat, 22:01: “Knowing others is Wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment” ― Lao Tzu
- Sun, 06:00: “Live simply. Deepest joy is like a flower....beautiful in essence.” ― Tony Samara
- Sun, 07:20: Quietmusic by @musicinablender https://t.co/dGTzx1Jw8c https://t.co/sVZ5TnAoAE
This afternoon's music. One of the all time classics.
I've renewed my subscription for another year, despite the fact I've not blogged here seriously for a while. Don't ask me why but the simplicity of the platform -- and I mean that in the nicest possible way -- still draws me in. Also, I love the eclectic mix of content, albeit I'd love to find a few more people to share my love of music, my interest in non-duality and those local to me, i.e. based in Devon, England.
I know it's early, but can I wish everyone a very happy Christmas and wonderful New Year. Here's to writing more in 2017 and hopefully producing a few more books...or two.