November 2nd, 2016
( Collapse )
- Tue, 16:59: The best soups in the world, let alone #Devon. I've eaten the lot. And no, there not just for #vegans. https://t.co/T3Wl1mqCRD
- Tue, 17:00: Finally got my music sorted on Google just as my subscription is about to expire. Typical.
- Tue, 17:15: I'm making the most of Twitter...whilst it's still here.
- Tue, 17:26: Tomorrow's blog written (subject to edits) explaining more about my shift into business coaching.
- Tue, 17:38: These days, despite the incessant talk about growth, "meaning" in business means everything.
- Tue, 18:08: Things are getting weird. It's a Mike Oldfield evening. Hergest Ridge (1974) and Crises (1983) two of my favourite albums.
- Tue, 18:16: Mike Oldfield - Tubular bells II (Live in Edinburgh castle) 1992 https://t.co/CPHkMr1And / you'll love this.
- Tue, 18:36: Life is amazing.
- Tue, 19:40: Jeffrey Hollender - Taking a Systems Approach to Designing the Next Economy on #SoundCloud https://t.co/18nxILR9dC
- Tue, 21:45: Peter Senge: "Systems Thinking for a Better World" - Aalto Systems Forum https://t.co/NmSUbaSDCE