October 29th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Fri, 17:27: Hello London. 6 hours later.
- Fri, 17:45: RT @BBCDevon: #DevonLive The latest pictures from the scene - Matt and Pippa LIVE at Cathedral Green, Exeter https://t.co/xi9DqjDSe5
- Fri, 18:46: I love London https://t.co/PXbdA2qiGX
- Sat, 06:50: “He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- Sat, 08:02: I've so fallen in love with Greenwich https://t.co/5bADxxfKoH
- Sat, 09:27: So sad to see the devastation to the Royal Clarence hotel in #Exeter. It will take a long time to restore such an amazing building.
- Sat, 09:27: RT @SimonHallNews: Smoke and flames from ruptured gas main burning beneath the Royal Clarence hotel. @BBCSpotlight @BBCDevon https://t.co/D…
- Sat, 11:00: One for you @fsummerhayes15 https://t.co/dIq26VFFTV
- Sat, 11:42: @Mr_John_Harvey_ thanks for all the updates on the fire. In London at the moment. Really sad to see the devastation.
- Sat, 11:42: RT @BBCNews: "England's oldest hotel" collapses as fire rages on https://t.co/VgdvgsJX7g https://t.co/gxS9a3gUls