October 2nd, 2016
( Collapse )
- Sat, 17:55: About to read (again) a few pages of The Journey is Home by Nelle Morton. An important book.
- Sat, 17:59: Pavorotti it is. A genius.
- Sat, 18:02: RT @actionhappiness: We get more out of life when we stop to notice and appreciate the beauty in our surroundings https://t.co/LBBWZwefeO
- Sat, 18:05: RT @MJCarty: Blogged: The infinity of your youth https://t.co/JAzTKyMhwK Do you seize the moment, or does the moment seize you? https://t.c…
- Sat, 18:26: As if you hadn't guessed, I'm more than impressed with the late Steven Keeva's book on bringing spirituality to the world of #law.
- Sat, 18:35: I've a David Foster Wallace book next to me. It must be 1000 pages. I think I'll need a year to read it.
- Sat, 18:41: Pavorotti to the Carpenters. But both carry a deep, powerful connection for me.
- Sat, 18:54: And now it's the Strawbs
- Sat, 18:56: Calligraphy time. #livingmydream
- Sun, 05:20: “It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when they have lost their way.” ― Rollo May