I've recently signed up to Google's music streaming service -- the first month is free. It's a bit temperamental on my Samsung phone, but, as I knew it would, it's opened up my reach of artists.
Here's Billie Marten who reminds me of Eva Cassidy. Let me know what you think. I think she's amazing.
What are you listening to at the moment? I'd love to know.
( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 17:44: Great writing https://t.co/butgHzM2HR
- Fri, 17:57: Poetry https://t.co/l4mFOaejid
- Fri, 18:43: Moby - Heaven https://t.co/O1O5u0k5n5
- Fri, 19:02: We're so afraid of letting go (of the known) that we fail to see what life has to offer.
- Sat, 05:30: “More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- Sat, 07:03: Wake up to life https://t.co/F3eTgQ5FiQ - today's post
- Sat, 07:32: Billie Marten - Lionhearted https://t.co/SMAYBLgyVh (reminds me of Eva Cassidy)
- Sat, 08:00: today's poem https://t.co/DhEfdHTQS1
- Sat, 08:39: Music is in my bones https://t.co/G8YYXP1OTl
- Sat, 10:35: RT @Jini_Reddy: 'What we do to the planet we do to ourselves. Because we're not separate from nature'- the brilliant @ceisenstein at #resur…