September 18th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Sat, 13:18: RT @disruptandlearn: “For us, self-organization has been about people creating their own paths.” — @GusRazzetti https://t.co/TvluBvCFpy htt…
- Sat, 13:19: It's a hard life: Walk. Food. Sun. https://t.co/BVnYo1i71w
- Sat, 13:26: RT @KarinSieger: Nothing is what it was. Keeping our identity despite life changing or terminal illness via https://t.co/TkREZebYtw #dying…
- Sat, 16:24: Apart from the couple of miles messing around in the gorse, it was an epic ride. https://t.co/uPAa3AdUtE
- Sat, 18:06: Vegan curry. I hope they like it.
- Sat, 18:27: RT @brainpicker: Van Gogh on fear, taking risks, and how inspired mistakes move us forward – a beautiful letter to his brother: https://t.c…
- Sat, 18:41: I read a lot - probably too much - but I always return to New Seeds of Contemplation by Thomas Merton at least once a week.
- Sun, 05:15: Quietmusic by @musicinablender -- the best playlist of the week. https://t.co/8kqrNcMaqA
- Sun, 06:00: “Let everything happen to you Beauty and terror Just keep going No feeling is final” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
- Sun, 07:20: Letting go https://t.co/VYEOInDPt6