September 17th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Fri, 12:15: We too often intellectualise things which were never designed that way, e.g. #mindfulness, #wisdom and #contemplation.
- Fri, 12:20: Culture, food & the great outdoors - The Good Life Experience https://t.co/NIc6YUMMs5 / shame I can't be there.
- Fri, 12:23: It's not so much that the unexamined life is not worth living but more a case of being part of and connected to life, i.e. self-inquiry.
- Fri, 12:39: It would be nice to work off one platform. Right now, its a job to keep up with so many social media platforms.
- Fri, 16:00: Finding Our Way in an Uncertain and Complex World - Enlivening Edge https://t.co/jyvZyQjAVl
- Fri, 16:12: “Becoming an everyday leader” by @CohereSustain https://t.co/cwvYoYJVqO / someone after my own heart
- Fri, 18:42: Just about to start reading Inviting Silence by Gunilla Norris
- Sat, 05:55: “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
- Sat, 07:48: A quiet mind https://t.co/fHjFaFakeL
- Sat, 08:28: @MJCarty "I am lucky to be here. We are lucky Ellison is here. You are lucky to be here." Amen my friend. PS. I like the Underworld no.