September 6th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Mon, 12:16: I've said this once too often, but once you've discovered self-organizing companies, every other model looks woefully out of date.
- Mon, 13:16: '7, 10, 21, 51, 101 things to do'. Let's face it, unless we're superhuman(?), we can only do 1 thing at a time.
- Mon, 16:02: Yep, this is me aged three. I still remember the lime green quilt but not that groovy shirt. https://t.co/UsCgzpbc7h
- Mon, 16:31: Herbie Hancock - Cantaloupe Island https://t.co/cbeJc96VNE
- Mon, 17:17: Not bad eh? @fsummerhayes15 masterpiece. https://t.co/YdCfuRh6oJ
- Mon, 17:19: Now that's what I call a proper cake @fsummerhayes15 https://t.co/vIxDw6TlEA
- Mon, 18:13: The rain has been falling off Dartmoor https://t.co/30o8RunCNO
- Mon, 20:31: So zero responses to my earlier Tweet on companies adopting #Holacracy in #Devon. As I expected 😕
- Tue, 06:00: “The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” ― Jalaluddin Rumi
- Tue, 07:45: As I've said already, once you discover self-organising companies, everything else looks seriously out of whack.