August 25th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Wed, 15:49: Thank you Bath. Another great day. Home James.
- Wed, 15:52: RT @MeaningConf: Join host @paulmasonnews at #MeaningConf to explore the better business future: https://t.co/kjGLJALn0o #Brighton https://…
- Wed, 16:02: Thank you Twitter. Over the last few days you've made things real again. #notestoself
- Wed, 18:08: RT @AndrewThMoore: It has to happen eventually. https://t.co/0htfzhc0SH
- Thu, 06:01: “The most common form of despair is not being who you are.” ― Søren Kierkegaard
- Thu, 06:53: Of course it's counter-intuitive to what we hear day in day out but no more so than unlimited & continued growth. https://t.co/VPTCIceRVE
- Thu, 08:08: I'm going to Open Enspiral: Working in a Participatory Organisation - London. 4th Oct https://t.co/xgMKx2FBxc via @Eventbrite
- Thu, 08:38: A little bit planning never hurt anyone. #artefact https://t.co/dEJblQ4RCr
- Thu, 10:33: Why One Day, Every Company Will Have a C.W.O. – Medium https://t.co/D9jp98fTfk / amen to that.
- Thu, 11:20: RT @LawyersWeekly: Equity incentives are not all that for the next generation of lawyers @SalvosLegal https://t.co/hvVVTQenhI https://t.co/…