August 24th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Tue, 13:47: Listening to the piece on pay/gender gap, I don't believe we can't have complete transparency. Hardly rocket science.
- Tue, 13:51: I think Fidget has turned into a lizard. Alfie? He doesn't do sun. Period. https://t.co/ECK33LJBsb
- Tue, 14:13: @setfordslegal a little birdie pointed me your direction. Love the 'employees first' message. Not just a new paradigm but the only way to be
- Tue, 14:28: Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh: Adopt Holacracy Or Leave | Fast Company https://t.co/seMQlNkWOX / revolution or evolution?
- Tue, 15:09: RT @heleneadby: Check out "Understanding lawyers" https://t.co/aKCiPN4gqi @EventbriteUK
- Tue, 15:11: It still amazes me how few businesses, mainstream or otherwise, have zero social media presence. And I don't just mean Twitter.
- Tue, 15:12: Music this afternoon has been a mix of Portishead, James Blake and XX. Sums up my mood pretty well.
- Tue, 15:37: Two thirds of employers don’t understand impact of workplace health issues - Workplace Insight https://t.co/fSkBcuzSIk
- Tue, 15:49: RT @DoLectures: Build A Culture Around People, Not A Nice Office - Medium https://t.co/zTew1j9dCW https://t.co/LzPIDIsQUs
- Tue, 16:14: @TidefordOrganic just thought I'd say that your split pea soup is just the best. Trouble is I can only find it at Dartington Stores. #vegan