August 19th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Fri, 06:00: “The unexamined life is not worth living.” ― Socrates
- Fri, 07:32: Still working through the amazing opportunities that Teal organisations offer and the very real people challenges. #stumblesforward
- Fri, 08:57: Lean and Agile Adoption with the Laloux Culture Model on Vimeo https://t.co/dzp7HCk9AW / a great summary of the book
- Fri, 11:15: You know that moment where you know what's been missing and you find it.
- Fri, 11:22: I see the word 'innovation' used constantly in legal circles. And, yes, I see it for IT. But for employees?
- Fri, 11:26: There are some truly beautiful websites but then again, there are still way too many who've not dusted the furniture in years...and years.
- Fri, 12:10: Email automation could be done so much better. #notetoself
- Fri, 12:30: "If it ain't broke...". The way I see it, and it's been said before, it's more than a little unhelpful. #blanksheet #beginnersmind #mindset
- Fri, 16:59: RT @AndrewThMoore: Marketing’s Opportunity: Becoming a @BCorporation Helped @roundpegcomm Find Purpose in Marketing #PurposeProfit https:/…
- Fri, 18:41: The Strongest of the Strange -- Charles Bukowski https://t.co/LsGzLEQw3q