July 25th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Sun, 15:47: Home sweet home. Portugal and back. We've certainly clocked up a few miles 🌍🚗✈🛌⏰🌡
- Sun, 15:48: A few things to catch up on and at least one piece of new news to report on #allgood
- Sun, 15:51: I've decided I need to write a blog post on the three most influential books I've read over the past few years. (Gerber, Peters and Merton)
- Mon, 06:10: I'm definitely in countdown mode (not the game).
- Mon, 08:58: Going to spend a bit more time checking out Clyp (an audio service similar to Soundcloud) https://t.co/24VEgztPii
- Mon, 09:52: Know Your Company https://t.co/6b6ZaaAU1N - I love the look of this.
- Mon, 10:46: “those who escape hell however never talk about it and nothing much bothers them after that.” ― Charles Bukowski
- Mon, 10:56: Small businesses are the heartbeat of the nation and yet too much is left to chance, i.e. they lack a systems-led approach
- Mon, 11:06: Work is rarely purposeful, let alone spiritual.
- Mon, 11:09: Quietmusic - (Nick Francis) https://t.co/Z1nye38bWj - loving this week's edition