- Thu, 15:49: Surely, unless I've got it all wrong, our deepest calling as #lawyers is to grow into our authentic selfhood, which means to journey within.
- Thu, 16:03: RT @PWCycling: The latest podcast from @DanWOfficial & me - with links to the week's #womenscycling news & videos in the post https://t.co/…
- Thu, 20:09: Just about to start watching '2001: a Space Odyssey'. One of my favourite films.
- Thu, 21:14: Feast On Your Life | Rob Symington | #52 Reboot Podcast https://t.co/k2axIMh91p
- Fri, 05:01: “When regret dominates your past and worry occupies your future, there is no room to live in your present.” ― Charles F. Glassman
- Fri, 06:30: Life in the slow lane https://t.co/tnh4N4u1W8
- Fri, 07:05: Plymouth Festival of Words promises a celebration of literary talent https://t.co/qbG2KTp6Pz / this looks pretty awesome
- Fri, 12:03: The disappointing thing about the British Cycling Action Plan is its inward looking focus. Action 24 "Whole Life" dvlpt needs to be defined.
It comes in all forms: seated, walking, reading and writing but the highest form — to me at least — is to be all body, mind and…
Someone just shared this with me. Looks interesting.
“Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.” ― Alan Watts Well, that was a rubbish night's sleep. I'm…