- Wed, 17:10: #55 - Fierce Compassion - with Roshi Joan Halifax via @RebootHQ https://t.co/GyqsWC230a
- Wed, 19:31: Contemplative lawyers: Some mindfulness resources https://t.co/kdJhIqjeVV
- Thu, 05:00: “Go inside you, feel the silence, use the eternal now that rules the past and the future.” ― Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel
- Thu, 05:45: When our dreams die https://t.co/KTQwgVIBkF
- Thu, 08:51: RT @The_IoD: Today is the launch of our new report into #MentalHealth in the Workplace. Keep an eye on #IoDMH throughout today… https://t.c…
- Thu, 08:56: This Man Makes Founders Cry – Backchannel https://t.co/QI1xlOxLGc / I had the pleasure of meeting @jerrycolonna: a very gifted man.
- Thu, 10:59: Practising law from the inside out https://t.co/YiBpLACWLY
It comes in all forms: seated, walking, reading and writing but the highest form — to me at least — is to be all body, mind and…
Someone just shared this with me. Looks interesting.
“Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.” ― Alan Watts Well, that was a rubbish night's sleep. I'm…