- Thu, 14:46: A lawyer’s biggest enemy https://t.co/zzYRwMPMaR
- Fri, 05:40: “Only if you reject all the other paths can you discover your own path.” ― U.G. Krishnamurti, Mind Is a Myth
- Fri, 11:03: I wonder if there are any law schools in the UK who offer a course on mindfulness or contemplation in legal practice?
- Fri, 11:07: A great publication (1st edn.) with some insightful articles. https://t.co/spujM0CAEE
- Fri, 11:12: RT @gladlib: Full programme now online for @michaelnobbs's course focussing on #importantwork & maximum #creativity! https://t.co/Lw7zQedTf…
Tue, 18:04: Started watching Criminal: UK on Netflix. Transfixed. Wed, 10:52: Such a beautiful day here in sunny #Devon.
Wed, 15:47: "If there is ever to be any real peace on earth, all people need to relearn and reestablish the now diminished and hidden arts of…
Fri, 12:24: Long contracts are not the answer to mitigating risk but rather those that anyone can understand (not just lawyers)……