- Mon, 12:43: Rain, Love and Priorities https://t.co/FQYPOoBIpk by Nicholas Bate
- Mon, 15:34: I don't often Google my name, but I'm always surprised by the results -- in a good way :)
- Mon, 15:35: Just in case you were interested in my new blog -- for #IP purposes only -- here's a quick share https://t.co/61Kp0TXz4t. What do you think?
- Mon, 17:26: Monday https://t.co/URMsG8JQOm
- Mon, 20:22: Letting go https://t.co/CmPryGA0SP
- Mon, 22:02: Thawing Arctic is turning oceans into graveyards https://t.co/A52CwQFi85 https://t.co/f5Rf3PBzDu
- Tue, 05:55: “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.” ― Ernest Hemingway
- Tue, 08:05: Tuesday https://t.co/aaS4tNeb3H
- Tue, 11:32: Oh, I do love the overlap between the law and social media.
Tue, 12:48: Another interview with Stephen Jenkinson. https://t.co/Oh06QB0GTj Tue, 16:25: Invisible Kin, by The Tin Box…
Wed, 15:47: "If there is ever to be any real peace on earth, all people need to relearn and reestablish the now diminished and hidden arts of…